Experience unparalleled adventure with this Antarctica Complete itinerary and discover your ultimate Antarctic voyage. If you want to see it all, this is the trip for you. Be transported to enthralling sub Antarctic islands rich with human history and unique wildlife.
Then venture into the deep south of the Antarctic Peninsula, crossing the coveted Antarctic Circle to get to the famous coordinates of 66°33’S. Zodiac cruise in vast ice-covered landscapes, visit lively penguin colonies, watch for whales and discover the rich history of this fascinating region.
This itinerary is operated by Aurora Expeditions, a company committed to travelling respectfully and providing a trip of a lifetime experience, while aiming to create lifelong ambassadors for the protection of our planet and the diverse places they visit around the world. Their expeditions focus heavily on getting off the ship and exploring nature and Aurora offers a wide range of optional extras to enhance your adventure no matter which of their ships – the Greg Mortimer or Sylvia Earle – you travel on.
Unsure if this Antarctica Complete itinerary is right for you? Review our Antarctica destination overview for full details on seasonality, routes, ship selection, pricing, expedition inclusions and how North South Voyages can help make your Antarctica dream become reality.
Arrival airport transfer and overnight Ushuaia
Day 3 - 4
Crossing the Drake Passage and South Shetland Islands
Day 5 - 10
Antarctic Peninsula and Antarctic circle
Disembark at Ushuaia
- Arrival transfer from airport to hotel on Day 1
- One night’s hotel accommodation with breakfast in Ushuaia on Day 1
- City tour in Ushuaia on Day 2 (lunch not included)
- Luggage transfer from your hotel in Ushuaia to ship on Day 2
- Transfer from pier to downtown Ushuaia or to airport on Day 23
- On-board accommodation during voyage including daily cabin service
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee during voyage
- Beer, house wine and soft drinks with dinner
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell reception including four-course dinner, house cocktails, house beer and wine, non-alcoholic beverages
- All shore excursions and Zodiac cruises
- Educational lectures and guiding services from expedition team
- Complimentary access to onboard expedition doctor and medical clinic
- A 3-in-1 waterproof polar expedition jacket
- Complimentary use of muck boots during the voyage
- Comprehensive pre-departure information
- Port surcharges, permits and landing fees
- International or domestic flights, unless specified
- Transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport arrival or departure taxes
- Passport, visa, reciprocity and vaccination charges
- Travel insurance or emergency evacuation charges
- Hotels and meals not included in itinerary
- Optional excursions not included in the itinerary including: Sea Kayaking, Snorkeling
- Optional activity surcharges
- All items of a personal nature including but not limited to: alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (outside of dinner service), laundry services, personal clothing, additional medical expenses such as medication, gratuities, Wi-Fi, email or phone charges
- Note: A $15 USD per person per day gratuity for the crew is automatically added to your onboard account. It is at your discretion if you would like to remove the tip (or increase/decrease the amount) when you settle your bill. It is not necessary to tip the expedition team members. This gratuity amount is included for suites as part of their ‘Suite Benefits’
*Note that we will quote flights for you when provided with your desired travel dates. Costs will vary depending on your travel dates.